Sunday, 27 September 2009

Bedtime Is Good Time

This is a post which I posted a month ago. Now the plan is coming along....




This is sooo fine and gives me lots of ideas. I have a great plan coming along!

Sounds fun and looks fun!


I seriously do not wish to sleep out in the open and be sexposed to everyone's eyes again. Unless I fell asleep on the table top or something. That can't be helped.

..........................................................................................

Now with some effort and cash....
School is now a more comfortable place for that long night and day ahead. Hope we will enjoy our stay. I already enjoyed one night of testing alone, which is good. Except for the blasting aircon..I hope the school will raise it to save some cost. It's way too cold, cold like autumn. And please I don't want to hear shocked responses that I rather sleep in school than at home. Everyone has their own reason and difficulties.

.....
....
...
..
.






Here we go.


Good night.
Kat

No comments: