Tuesday, 25 August 2009

A New Day is a New Beginning But Why Am I Still here waiting?

Against all adversaries..we need strength, encouragement, hope and empathy.


Thanks for providing me what I lacked in a time which is significant to me, even though it could be so unimportant to the rest. After weeks of having a dangling feeling in my stomach, finally the dust has settled and my heart is no longer in my throat. I got what I wanted in the end and in the process, learnt certain things that broke my heart.


But I will not blame anyone, in fact I feel sorry for the things that I didn't know or probably did inappropriately under the circumstances. Communication is important to me, as well as understanding. I don't seek your understanding this time as it might to be too much to ask from.


I am teaching myself to lower my expectations, to speak and think less and listen more.
I am telling myself to be strong, to be happy, to be content with the things in life even though the going can be so tough and even though sometimes the people closest to me always hurt me the most.


Please don't give up on me.

I need some love, more than you would think.

No comments: