Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Paper Cranes for Jammer

Dear Jammer,

I am writting this to you in the hopes that you will get better soon to your old happy and active self. I miss the lively and happy you. I miss your late-night-food-crunching and running-on-wheel noises.

You mean a lot to me. You are the first thing and the last thing i see every night. And I think about you even when I am overseas. This part sounds wrong, but it's true! I really can't bear to see you dying. I felt so bad when I found out that you were sick and I had to leave for that convention. And I got so scared that you would die when I found you lying on your side. It reminded me hauntinly of my two rabbits who died a tragic death due to illness. This time, I wish I could prevent history from repeating itself.

Right now you are so weak and I really hope a miracle can happen. Please get back up again..I beg you. And please please drink more water. If you need to sleep that much to recover, I will wait patiently..

Get well soon!



With lots of love,
Kat

No comments: