Saturday, 3 October 2009

Stranded on My Own Island

Hai...sometimes when you are in bad luck, it goes all the way down to the bottom and comes and goes like tides or maybe tsunamis. To think about it..this year really isn't a good year for me.

Like how I lost so many things in one go, like how memories are just wiped out in a blink of an eye, like how a dying relationship went completely dead, like how friends came and went, like how disappointment come so easily, like how fragile an ego can be, like how precious time has become.

Now I have something else to add to this bad year. I am on the verge of losing my qq, msn and email. Msn and email should be easy to get back but qq is totally another story. TX can never compare to microsoft in their customer service. Without hotmail I can still use gmail, without msn I can simply stop chatting, without qq I can..try not to think about it. But they are significant beyond just a bunch of applications. Besides their sentimental values, I have so much information inside that's too precious to be lost. Like strings tied to a kite, I do not want to cut those last strings to that kite. (Yes, I am trying to sound profound. )

BUT, I remain hopeful. This year is not over, maybe it's unfair to conclude that its a bad year after all. I hope good things will come my way soon. And there are plenty of good souls out there.


Psst..sometimes I wish I am a hacker. Oh no...

2 comments:

da mao said...

girl. hugs!!! :) cheer up! everything will be fine! jiayou ahhh

Kat said...

Hey girl, thanks for the concern. But I am really fine. Maybe just a bit upset over the hiatus. It's actually good to go for awhile without msn email and wat nots and even handphone ! I didnt charge it too! HAHA. It's like I go to some mystery place to 修炼. So no worries, it's not that I went mia on purpose. ^^